Friday, October 14, 2016

Boob Love

                                                              Boob Love

                                                                     #pinkfriday

October is finally here and I am so excited; not only is this my birthday month but there’s also Halloween and let’s not forget the most important celebration National Breast Cancer month.  So as you can see there’s lots of festivities this month and I’m already behind.  

October 23rd!

Okay, I want you to stop here right now and save the above date because as  most of you know that is my birthday!!!

As a goddess would, I expect lots of gifts, money and plenty of clip sales.  I’ve also made a separate “Birthday Wishlist” that has all of the things that I want for my very special day.  You may also send Amazon and Victoria Secret’s GC’s as well as cash via Giftrocket using goddesstrinidy@gmail.com as the recipient address.

Halloween 2016

It’s that time of the year again when all of the real freaks come out to play!  Sounds like my everyday life……..lol, but anyways I love Halloween and all the festivities that surround this holiday.  

This year I plan on filming many different clips and am currently working on releasing my first Halloween clip by mid next week so stay tuned for that release date along with other clips that I will be releasing this month.

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Today is officially “Pink Friday” and I thought this would be the perfect day to introduce what I am doing in order to help fight this deadly disease.  Cancer is a despicable thing and has taken away 2 of my closest relatives so from personal experience I know what this can do to a family in a whole.  Therefore, I feel as though it is my personal duty to support Cancer awareness and research so that hopefully one day there will be a cure and no one has to experience this tragedy.

So without further adieu, let me tell you how I plan to raise money and how you can help.

We all love boobs, let’s face it they’re pretty fucking amazing.  A nice pair of boobs will make any man conform and obey and that’s exactly what I want you boys to do, obey me as I put you in the most erotic boob trace you’ve ever experienced.  

New clip soon to come >>>>> “Boob Love”   Help support a boob near you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well that’s all for now, but if you must have more of me be sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @GoddessTrinidy and watch me on Clips4sale, Iwantclips and chat with me on Niteflirt.

No comments :

Post a Comment