Monday, March 21, 2016

 
 
Updates
It’s been awhile since I’ve written a blog entry but during my absence a lot has happened.  First, let me start off by saying that my Clips4sale store now has over 100 clips with my store being one of the top 10 in the category of ebony foot fetish.  This is a major accomplishment and I'm glad to share it with my readers.  My store was also chosen for an interview basically to spotlight some of my most popular clips so look out for that interview coming soon to the Clips4sale blog.


A Slaves Purpose
As a submissive being, it is only natural that you're controlled to some extent by someone or something that you deem more superior than yourself.  With that being said, as one of my subs you will be subservient to me and only me, for I am your superior. Now that we have that established, let me tell you about a recent sub that I’ve decided to dismiss.  In my last post I briefly introduced West Coast Fag; a pathetic little dick craving attention slut that came crawling to me about 3 months ago begging for servitude.  Like all the other little closet fags he wanted me to make him suck dick and expose his actions to the public. Well,this is all fine and dandy but it will be on my terms and how I choose.  In the beginning all was well, he made his weekly tributes on time and wasn’t annoying but then that all changed.  He'd make suggestions on how I should expose and market him; he also began to message me throughout the day without permission and his tributes became later and later sometimes he wouldn’t tribute at all.  Now don’t get me wrong, I enjoy what I do but if you think I’m going to do it for my fucking health you're sadly mistaken.  Dedication is another aspect that is very important to me so if you disappear every other week like this pathetic dick head then I don’t want you, get the fuck outta here!  I mean it’s one thing to ignore my messages and fail to communicate but when you delete all lines of communication that’s a whole other level. This isn’t the first time this faggot has done this type of thing and because of this I’ve finally decided not to take him back; this was the last straw.  So, if you’re reading this West Coast Fag you’re done!  Don’t bother begging and pleading because I don't want to hear it; you’re worthless to me, and I no longer have use for you as one of my slaves.  Now that I have an opening for a new slave let me go over some key Do’s and Don’ts for serving me:


Do’s
Don’ts
Tribute on time
Message me throughout the day
Respond to me immediately
Suddenly disappear
Check in with me every morning
Be Broke (No pay No play!)
Address me always as Goddess or Mistress
Make requests, demands or decisions
Understand that serving me is a privilege that can and will be revoked anytime!
Be a community slut (serve more than 1 Goddess at a time)
 
 

How To Serve Me

Being one of my slaves not only mandates you to follow my rules but it also requires you to have a purpose.  Remember, servitude requires one to be selfless and think not of one's self but only of your superior.  Therefore, if you wish to serve me I must benefit in some manner that means if you are broke and have nothing to offer then I have no need for your services but you may still gain some attention from me by:



 

Final Note

Lastly, I want to talk about my #wornpanties and #wornsocks that I sell.  Okay, we all know that there are many people who have panty and sock fetishes but there is even a larger market for worn panties and socks; and since I have an endless amount of these items I decided to sell my own, so if you have a worn panty or sock fetish and would like to buy mine you may send an email to goddesstrinidy@gmail.com.  Be sure to describe the type of socks or panties that you are interested in and the preferred condition.


That’s all for now, be sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @GoddessTrinidy


                                                GoddessTrinidy




No comments :

Post a Comment